To partner with Courtney, click DONATE! Each inmate book sponsorship is $10

I WAS IN PRISON DOCUMENTARY

Cure a migraine, naturally!

This morning I woke up and my head was pounding. I never get headaches, much less migraines, but I was well on my way to a full blown puking migraine. With a hubby working overtime, and two little wild children on my own, that is not going to work. 

Here is what I did to get rid of it!

  •  Made my kids turn off all the noise making toys
  •  Rubbed peppermint oil on my temples
  •  Continuously held the peppermint oil up to my nose
  •  Took a hot shower with steam, and you guessed it, more peppermint oil
  •  Brushed my skin to stimulate my lymphatic system and help flush toxins out of my body. (If you don't have a skin brush, get one! I will have a post on the benefits skin brushing very soon!)
  • Drank a couple glasses of water

Less than a half hour later I felt like a new woman, and it didn't return!No drugs necessary! As you can tell peppermint oil was the key. I suggest you put it in your medicine cabinet asap. I have also used it to completely stop a tummy bug in both my daughter and myself. Mix it with a carrier oil, rub it on the belly and neither of us threw up again, two totally separate occasions! Peppermint oil, get some and avoid filling your body with toxic chemical drugs! 

Happy weekend!






We want to hear from you!!!

Name

Email *

Message *