To partner with Courtney, click DONATE! Each inmate book sponsorship is $10

I WAS IN PRISON DOCUMENTARY

I'm Going to Jail!

Everything God gives us is a seed. Your words are seeds. Your thoughts are seeds. Your money is a seed. When you plant seeds, no matter what kind, you will reap a harvest depending on what you have sewn. Sew words of life, reap life giving abundant plants. Sew negative words, reap dead fruitless crops. Negative thinking will make you depressed. Positive thinking and meditating on God's Word will make you full of joy. Sew financial seeds into God's kingdom, reap your own financial harvest.

Dustin and I have seen so much financial blessing through following the simple principles in God's word. There is no way we should be able to live the life that we do. It's purely God's blessing. A while ago God spoke to me and told me, "Your job is to take care of my people, My job is to take care of you." That took the pressure off me. That meant I was free to give and sew financial seed into his kingdom, knowing that he will always provide for my needs AND wants. There is more scripture on finances than almost anything else in the New Testament because Jesus knew that often people's hearts are more attached to their money than anything else. Even their relationship with Him.

If you want to see financial blessing come and overtake you, start planting. (Luke 6:38, Deuteronomy 28:2, Proverbs 11:24-25, Malachi 3:10, 2 Corinthians 9:10)

Everything we have on this earth will fade away to nothing, but when you are sewing into people, and establishing God's kingdom it stays with you for eternity.

I ask you friends to consider partnering with me. My first batch of books is on it's way to Lowell Women's Prison to be used for curriculum in discipleship classes for inmate Moms. These women are hungry for truth and my book is set up to help establish a good foundation in the Word, teaching them their authority to RISE ABOVE their circumstances, no matter how bad.

Sponsorship are $10 per inmate (book) and a minimum of 30 inmates need sponsored every month. Please consider a one time sponsorship, or select the "recurring" button to be a monthly sponsor. "Donate" button is on the right of this page.

I am excited to share the testimonies of these women, and also to hear how he has blessed YOU for your obedience in furthering his kingdom!

XOXO




We want to hear from you!!!

Name

Email *

Message *