To partner with Courtney, click DONATE! Each inmate book sponsorship is $10

I WAS IN PRISON DOCUMENTARY

With Thanksgiving

I don't have any fancy subject to write about at the moment, just taking a moment to be grateful.. All I can say is that this was, by far, my most favorite year ever, of my whole life. Yep. My entire life. I am so thankful. We had lots of changes this year... We had a baby... our last baby, and our little family of five is now complete. My hubby sold his business, I started working part time doing something I am passionate about, which led us to a new church that we love.Our marriage is stronger than ever and we are all healthy and happy.We have had lots of victories this year. Several different things that were meant for harm have been turned into the very things that have made our family stronger.The future is bright.. Bring it, 2014!

Happy Thanksgiving!

What are you thankful for?

We want to hear from you!!!

Name

Email *

Message *