To partner with Courtney, click DONATE! Each inmate book sponsorship is $10

I WAS IN PRISON DOCUMENTARY

Fitness mommy diaries: Just say NO! to mom jeans

My husband makes fun of me because I always tell him that I don't want to look like a mom. His response is, "Well you are a mom." Why is it that when women become moms and cut their hair short, put on a bunch of weight and wear mom jeans?

 My theory is that your goal should always be to look the way you did on your wedding day (or better!)

I now have more of a reason to stay healthy than just myself and my husband. I have two (half the time 3) littles depending on me for everything, and I need to be my strongest, best self to be up for the challenge! Exercise is not only good for your body, but its good for your mind.
Me 2 months ago. Me now.

In the last couple months I have lost my last few lbs and I feel amazing! 

I cut out almost all gluten from my diet and the weight just fell off! I only exercise 2-3 times a week, but when I go, I make it count. 

I get it moms, you are exhausted. You have probably been up all night, but exercise gives you more energy and keeps you looking and feeling amazing. 

Don't fall into the mom jeans trap! Do these three things:

1.Exercise at least 3 times a week 
2.Drink tons of water (especially if you are breast feeding!)
3.Cut out gluten and limit sugar

Start today!

We want to hear from you!!!

Name

Email *

Message *