To partner with Courtney, click DONATE! Each inmate book sponsorship is $10

I WAS IN PRISON DOCUMENTARY

Merry merry Christmas from the Schieber Tribe of Five!

So instead of posting every single Christmas picture I took on Facebook, I decided to just pick my favs and blog them with a little commentary to go with each.  This year was full of some really low lows, and some really high highs, but all the lows turned out for best, and I realize more than ever how much God has his hand in every area of our lives. Our God is faithful!

 Santa came!!! Not going to lie, our kiddies are SPOILED!

Shameless selfie with my main squeeze ;) He loves me.

Absolutely positive that he is the one made for me, and me for him! I married my best friend. This year was our best, so happy to do life with him. I could go on all day...What more could a girl ask for?

#schiebertribeoffive

Our babies with their new cousin Grady! Bre is glowing, this was her first time holding his teensy weensy self!


She lit up when we put him in her arms!

Eli was helping Daddy make a fire! He was not a good helper, but he is cute so we excuse it ;)

Eli is just enamored with his Uncle Joey, who happens to look like Jesus. 

If I could describe this little girl in one pic, this would be it! She lights up the whole house with her silly, sassy, bossy, smart, and sweet little self! I just adore her.

Merry Christmas from our family to yours! Looking forward to an even better 2014! God bless!

XXOO

We want to hear from you!!!

Name

Email *

Message *