To partner with Courtney, click DONATE! Each inmate book sponsorship is $10

I WAS IN PRISON DOCUMENTARY

Stay at home mom?

I am so blessed. Over the past year, thanks to my amazing husband, I have been able to stay at home and be a wife, a part time mom to one little girl, and a full time mom to another little girl. Growing up I always knew that I wanted to be a stay at home mom and teach my children the values and morals that were important to me, not relying on someone else to teach my children. When I first quit my job last April it was such a huge weight lifted off my shoulders, I felt so free. I was able to spend my pregnancy preparing for my new baby and spending some quality time with my family and friends. There is nothing more rewarding than seeing your children grow into their own little personalities and being there for every moment of their lives.I enjoy cooking, cleaning, changing diapers, doing laudry, couponing, giving baths, and all that housewife stuff, but I know that I was not put on this earth to do just that. Do you ever feel like you want to be identified as more than a mom and wife?

In the last year I have had the opportunity to explore my passions and in doing that I have learned so much about myself. What do you love to do? Do you even know? How do you want people to remember you? Do you want to have a good life, or a great life? These are questions that I ask myself all of the time. My family will always be the most important job that I have, but I know that I am capable of contributing more of myself to this world to make a difference. I want to use the gifts and talents God has given me to help other people better their own lives. I want it all. My journey begins, and I am excited to see where it takes me. Just because we are "stay at home moms" doesn't mean that is all we have to be.

Much love to all the hard working mama's, we have a big job.

We want to hear from you!!!

Name

Email *

Message *